Powered by Blogger.

Away notice + My new items


posted by Rachel Chong

No comments

20 May 2013 

Dear all,

I will be away from Singapore from 22 to 29 May 2013 and hence will not be able to reply any of your emails.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Anyway, I would like to share with you all the latest 2 pairs of clip on earrings that I did for myself. 

They are:


1) Pink zig zag triangle clip on earring 







2) Gold pink triangle clip on earring



They are my current favourite now as they are so versatile and easy to match with any clothes. The triangle shape flatters and elongates my round face. =)

They are not for sale at the moment though. However if you are interested, I may be able to make a new pair for you but it is subject to availability. (estimated sales price is less than SGD10)

Another update:
Mystical Owl Clip On Earring in Black is Sold. Grey is still available. 




Do check out <Clip On Earrings Available> for the designs that are currently available. 

Alright, I shall end here. Have a good day! =)

Regards,
Rachel

Leave a Reply