Powered by Blogger.

Foreword...


posted by Rachel Chong

No comments

Dear readers,

I have started this blogshop as I realise that there are not many places selling clip on/ magnetic earrings for girls who doesn't have pierced earholes. Personally, I do not have pierced earholes too and I fear of the pain and trouble that I might need to go through in case of cases of infection etc. Hence, i decided to make my own clip on earrings which are so easy to wear and in addition, they do not really hurts too! =) They will be sold at affordable rates for everyone!


I believe every girl have the right to own these cute little earrings and bring out your features with them. To me, earrings brings out the feminine side of a girl and just makes one even more attractive.


I will be making clip on earrings from fabric buttons as a start and if there is a demand, I will start to make the earrings from other materials. The clip on earrings looks almost like normal pierced earrings. The only difference is the clip at the back of it. You will have to open the clip and clip it on your earlobes. It doesn't falls off easily too.


Hence, to end my word, I hope that every girls, who doesn't have pierced earholes, will have the chance to wear these earrings and bring out the best in you.


Enjoy shopping girls!


Cheers!

Rachel =)

Leave a Reply