Powered by Blogger.

Clip On Earrings Collection 3 Launched!


posted by Rachel Chong on , , ,

No comments

10 Jan 2013

Hello everyone! As promised, I have made 3 new pairs of clip on earrings! They are so lovely and feminine. My personal favourite is "Everlasting Bloom" and I made one for myself too. I simply love roses, and if you do too, I believe you will like this pair of clip on earrings too! =)

As a huge fan of Hello Kitty, I am always in search of Hello Kitty materials for my clip on earrings. But the materials are often too kiddy or not that attractive.
"Crystal Kitty" is however, cute and elegant at the same time. It is perfect for everyday wear, without looking kiddy. =) Another of my favourite too.

Lastly, "Love in Paris" features a lovely Eiffel Tower in a romantic setting. Perfect for romantic girls like you!

Featuring.... Collection 3 clip on earrings:


1) Love in Paris
    
Get mesmerized by the iconic Eiffel Tower in the city of love. 

Measurement: 1.8 cm diameter. Lightweight.
    Price: $7.90/pair including normal postage








2) Everlasting Bloom
    
Elegant english rose set in vintage bronze. The perfect classic combination.

Measurement: 1.8 cm diameter. Lightweight.
    Price: $7.90/pair including normal postage









3) Crystal Kitty
    
Sweet looking kitty with a crystal on her bow. 

Measurement: 1.2cm (Height)  x 1cm (Length). Lightweight.
    Price: $9.50/pair including normal postage






Love them?
Hurry before they are sold out! =) 
Please email to rachel.cjm@gmail.com for order/enquiries.
Thank you!






***Earrings are cleaned before they are sold. 
Rest assure that the clip on earrings are 100% brand new! 
Earrings are comfortable to wear too!***

Leave a Reply