Powered by Blogger.

New clip on earring


posted by Rachel Chong on , ,

No comments

26th Feb 2012

 Hello everyone! Love For Fabric is proud to launch this newest pair of clip on earring!

Personally I love this pair of clip on earrings cos its so sweet and cute! Hence I definitely had to launch it.
Grab it before its sold out! One and only pair available! =)

Featuring...



Dazzling Butterfly
    
A pretty pair of butterfly clip on earrings in shades of pink, encrusted with dazzling crystals.

Measurement: Approx 2.5cm (Width) x 1.5cm (Height). Lightweight.
    Price: $7.90/pair including normal postage










Love them?
Hurry before they are sold out! =) 
Please email to rachel.cjm@gmail.com for order/enquiries.
Thank you!


***Earrings are cleaned before they are sold. 
Rest assure that the clip on earrings are 100% brand new! 
Earrings are comfortable to wear too!***




Previously, I mentioned that I am a frequent wearer of clip on earrings. Here is a picture of my own personal collection of clip on earrings: 



They are all neatly organised in a compartment box. =)
This is actually a box for false eyelashes from daiso. But it works perfectly well as a jewellery box too. 
So, this is one little tip for you to keep your clip on earrings. 
Anyway, all these clip on earrings are made/converted by myself.
I wear clip on earrings whenever I go out. No matter for school, date or any occasion. They make such perfect accessories to go along with. 

Hence for girls without pierced ears, you may like to try our clip on earrings. =)

Trust me, you will love them (like how I do).
Feel free to browse at the clip on earrings designs available at the right hand side list "Clip on earrings available". 

Thank you!


Leave a Reply